Pure Stride Professional Full Women’s Dress Insoles – Shoe Insert & Support for Metatarsals, High Arch, Flat Feet – Pain Relief for Plantar Fasciitis, Arch, Heel – 1 Pair, Women’s 6.5-7.5
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Used by Medical Professionals: Pure Stride is doctor-approved. This is often used and recommended by medical professionals to their patients, so rest assured that this was created knowing exactly what your foot needs.
- How to Use: Remove the inserts in your shoes. Insert the Pure Stride Insoles black side up in your shoes. Wear them for a few hours. If you develop pain, remove them and wear them again the next day until your feet are accustomed to wearing them.
- Quick Pain Relief: Pure Stride Insoles give short-term relief by cushioning and supporting the foot, which reduces pain in two different ways. It relieves pain in the arch, heel, and metatarsals. They are thin enough for all your Shoes Women Dress for and are designed to suit a wide range of people.
- Six Layers of Comfort: Pure Stride Women’s Dress Insoles ensure six layers of maximum comfort. It is composed of a breathable micro-leather, a 2mm open-cell polyurethane foam, a polypropylene shell, a 2mm latex pud under the metatarsals for added comfort, a 5mm polyurethane heel pad for added cushioning to the heels, and a layer of fiber to cover the bottom of the orthotic.
- Easy to Clean: Pure Stride Insoles are super easy to clean. Just wash with warm soap and water and allow it to air dry.
Sold：255 Wished: 33 Followed: 25
Pure Stride Dress Insoles come in different sizes for Men.
Remove the inserts in your shoes. Insert the Pure Stride Insoles black side up in your shoes. Wear them for a few hours. If you develop pain, remove them and wear them again the next day until your feet are accustomed to wearing them. Clean your insoles with mild soap and warm water. Avoid immersing in water.
WARNING: If you have diabetes, PVD, or ulcerations on the bottom of the foot, make sure you consult your medical professional before wearing this product. If the pain persists after wearing our product, consult your medical professional.
There are no reviews yet.